Wednesday, October 7, 2009

She's moving!!!

Felt her move today. I mean there've been little flutters but no doubt the little madam is making her presence known now. Feels so good .. my baby is real ... I fall in love each day ...

Got my hair done, so I look fly. Gotta represent for the lil bugger. Can't believe I'll be a "mooma", LOL. I wonder what I want her to call me ... I was thinking something cute like "Mimi". Suits me huh?

Really anticipating the next time I see Mary (the midwife) and OMG, the next ultrasound. I love that thing!! Whoever invented it loved me from long. Wonder if they sell mini ones for home use .. I'd be bugging that kid everyday.

And for those of you who felt my pain re: zebra stripes, I found a solution - Cocoa butter for stretch marks ... goodbye stripes!!! Sayonara bitches. LOL

Til another,

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment