Friday, October 9, 2009

Preparedness and tears

First Trimester: "Pregnancy is seriously overrated" (with angry, real angry look on face .. pissed the hell off)

Second Trimester: "OMG, I love being pregnant" (with big silly grin on face .. happy as what)

Third trimester: (Well we go see, lol)


Not much happening these past few days, just that I'm so tired. I'm napping, sleeping like somebody dose me. Went shopping yesterday. Hospital bag almost complete .. just need two sexy nightie, and some baby stuff. Children expensive oui, but the clothes so CUTE. Only bought the essentials tho, I ain't going crazy with it. I refuse to spoil him/her before birth .. after is another case.

Some people might say its early but being the girl guide I am and always will be, these words stick "Be Prepared". Better I get them now and put down. Also a lesson I learned from my grandmother. I so miss that woman (she alive, just far from me). She always have a hospital 'grip' under she bed, packed with nighties, bedding, underwear, toiletries etc, even though she never sick, lol.

One thing I kinda hate bout this pregnancy is my emotional fragility. I cry for anything! It's pathetic. I was locked out the apartment yesterday (forgot my keys). Had to sit outside for an HOUR before mommy and Josh got home. Took a while for me to realise that there's wet salty stuff coming out of my eyes. If you see me cry like a baby, plopped down in front the door. Anything brings tears to my eyes. CRAZY. I'm not a crier on the reg tho .. I'm like Sizzla: pure "dry cry"

All for now. Treating the kiddie to some soca, lol.

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment