Saturday, December 5, 2009

Insomnia and cravings

Rupee's song floats through my head ... well, bumps and bubbles (lol): INSOMNIA, INSOMNIA, chip chip we chipping up we chipping up with drinks drinks drinks in we hand, take a sip sip hold a pretty gal round by she hip hip hip .... I digress ... LOL

So last night this child have me up ... only 2-3.5 hrs of rest ... had a severe sugar craving. Dang, this is harder than I thought. Tossing and turning ... extreme restlessness, unexplained crying and moping ... STUPES I fed up. And he's not even born yet, like I expect that then but now all I want is my rest. Even now as I've decided to stay home from church, I still can't sleep. I feel more rested tho. Poor kanni having to deal with all this ... have to remember to thank him for his patience later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment