Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 24



Hmm, haven't been here in a while. It's week 24 and I'm feeling great, that is minus the boredom.

So much has happened, so many emotions ... baby's fine and I'm happy to report that it's a BOY! Gonna have a little prince (HUGE grin on face right now, lol). I pray that he'll be strong in faith and physique, in judgment and in intellect.

Lately I've been swarmed by many fears, that I'm not eating enough or that I'm not doing my best to ensure his survival ... but thanks to my faith I've been able to surpass that and find peace. I'm still trying to absorb the fact that I'm gonna be a mommy soon .. FREAKY!!!

I have however accepted the fact that it's no longer about me. If you know me, you'd know that this was a challenge in it's self. I mean for years I've been saying, "no kids", reason: THEY'RE SO DEPENDENT and THEY TAKE ALL YOUR TIME AND ENERGY ... and if I may quote Spencer (of the 'Speidi' ensemble): "you never know if they'll grow up to kill you". Just kidding about that but I just had to add that quote, he's such an idiot.

As always, here's a few recent pics of the Mister Man ...


1 comment:

  1. Haha just had the time to log in! Go Kaydie. And yes I still find the prospect of having to take care of an infant freaky. I am sooo not ready! But you have a good VICTORIA mannn hahah

    ReplyDelete